Bali is an island of dreams known for its picturesque natural beauty and romantic backdrops. Whilst it certainly is one of the world’s best destinations for couples, it is also ideal for family vacations. No matter the age of visitors, a Bali holiday will be filled with adventure, breathtaking sights and a chance to take in educational opportunities all along the way.
There are a number of reasons that combine to make Bali vacations an excellent choice for family adventures. When this Indonesian island is the destination, families of all sizes and age compositions will find these factors stand out to make Bali a good selection:
* The weather – Whilst there is a monsoon season that runs between December and March, Bali is practically postcard perfect in weather throughout the year. With temperatures that range between 20 and 33 degrees Celsius, there is little reason to fear having to spend days inside Bali hotels to wait out inclement weather. Even during the rainy season, the storms tend to come in the evening hours.
* The outdoor fun – Going to Bali without exploring its natural wonders would be like travelling to America’s Disney World without ever once going on a ride. It just wouldn’t make sense. The outdoor activities for families that visit Bali are almost endless. From the pristine white sand beaches to the breathtaking mist-covered mountains, Bali and the great outdoors just go hand-in-hand. Those on a Bali holiday will find they can do such things as swim, water ski, white water raft, hike, bike, horseback ride, golf and even go on tours of volcanoes. There is no end to the potential for outdoor fun when a Bali holiday is on tap.
* The attractions – From the monkey forest and the elephant safari to the many museums, shops and restaurants, Bali has no shortage of attractions that are well suited for family adventures. The island’s many attractions are almost all considered very family friendly.
* The accommodations – Bali accommodations are designed not only for couples, but also for families. If a little more room is needed than an average hotel might offer, Bali villas and apartments can give families the space they need to spread out.
* The history – The island’s history dates back thousands of years into the past. Visitors here will find that temples built over a thousand years ago still stand and that historic sites can be taken in throughout Bali. From the temple Pura Besakih on Mount Agung to the Tanah Lot, young visitors will have plenty of opportunities to learn about the Indonesian culture through the years.
* The pricing – A Bali holiday does not have to cost a fortune to be incredibly memorable. Families will find that Bali accommodations are quite reasonable in pricing as are many of the main attractions on the island.
Whilst Bali is an excellent vacation destination for couples, it offers families plenty of excitement. A Bali holiday can suit visitors of all ages who will be blown by the island’s natural beauty, many attractions and history that lives on.
Looking to book holidays to Bali? Then find Bali hotel accommodation, other tourism resources and Bali island tours with Bali Dream Tours. Make online bookings for hotels and villas in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Tuban, Seminyak, Ubud, Kuta, Sanur and other areas of Bali by visiting Bali Accommodation.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Raymond_Horsfall/307188